Teal is a platform upon which you can build accounting features and services for your small business customers. The platform is flexible and intended to be customized to your own use case.
Here are examples of the kinds of offerings you can build with Teal:
- A simple enhancement to a banking offering that allows customers to analyze their cash flow. (e.g. “Mint for your small business”).
- Accounting features powered with 2-way sync to a customer’s existing accounting package (e.g. QuickBooks, Xero), such as dashboards, charts, custom reports, and workflows.
- A fully-featured accounting suite that allows customers to prepare and manage their bookkeeping and accounting.
- A managed bookkeeping service which prepares bookkeeping on customers’ behalf with live bookkeepers. (coming in 2024)
- A tax filing service that collects tax documents from customers and combines it with their bookkeeping data to prepare and file their business income tax returns. (coming in 2024)
Often, the most valuable implementation is a combination of these offerings. For example, a neobank might offer a simple cash flow analysis tool for free, with an upgrade path to a full-featured accounting suite that 2-way syncs to a customer’s QuickBooks account, which can be further upgraded with a built-in live bookkeeper and tax filer.
Teal offers native integrations with external data sources such as Plaid, Unit, Stripe, and QuickBooks, with more coming soon. It also supports integrations with your own data sources for data such as banking transactions and balances, payroll data, payments data, and more.
Live Teal demo
We have a live demos available of multiple Teal apps. Feel free to contact us for a live walkthrough.